This exciting program will address the specific technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands placed on the modern day soccer player. Practices will take place at the state of the art RCTC Dome (full size turf field and 4 full size portable goals). The RYSA Winter Academy curriculum will follow age appropriate development guidelines set forth by the NEW U.S. Soccer Curriculum.
This Training opportunity is offered to all soccer players located in Rochester and Southern Minnesota.
- Qualified U.S. Soccer Licensed Coaches
- Professional and competitive sessions
- Player goal setting
- Sessions conducted in State of the art RCTC dome
- Weekly goalkeeper sessions
- Player Evaluations
- Intra squad scrimmages
Sessions will be focusing on:
- Speed and agility
- Fast footwork
- Individual and small group attacking
- Individual and small group defending
- Speed of play
- Speed of thought and awareness
- Combining to finish in the final 1/3
Cost is $275 per player (each session is 1.5 hours in length).