“Success comes from knowing that you did your best to become the best that you are capable of becoming.” – John Wooden
This quote highlights the philosophy of RYSA Competitive Soccer. We focus on age appropriate player development and helping each soccer player become his or her best. If we are successful in accomplishing our primary focus, we believe that team success will follow.
Registration for Spring/Summer 2015 is closing on October 31st .
See MYSA link for more information on birth year.
All RYSA fees are due at the time of registration. Fees for the 2015 Summer Competitive Season are $375 and include the following:
- MYSA/USYSA league fees
- Referees for league games
- Park & Rec field usage fees
- RCTC Dome rental for indoor training
- Coaching stipends and fees (Note: Teams will not have to pay any additional team fees for coaching stipends and fees.)
- Coaching education
- Entry fee for the Rochester Invitational Soccer Tournament
- Administrative expenses relating to the Competitive League
Fees do not include:
- Additional team-specific indoor training time
- Equipment (shoes, shin guards, ball, water bottle, etc.)
- Additional team apparel (warm-ups, bags and other apparel as decided by the team)
- Registration fees for tournaments additional to the Rochester Invitational Soccer Tournament
- Travel costs, meals and hotels for out-of-town tournaments
Please carefully consider all the above costs before registering. Competitive soccer is more competitive than recreation soccer and requires a greater time and financial commitment on the part of the players and their families.
Refund Policy: Once registered, players requesting to opt out of their registration prior to the end of regular registration will receive a refund for fees paid at registration minus fifty dollars. Players requesting to opt out after regular registration has closed will not receive a refund. The exception includes season-ending injuries prior to the start of team practices, in which case players will receive a refund for fees paid at registration minus fifty dollars after providing RYSA with a doctor's note.
Player releases will only be granted in accordance with MYSA rules. RYSA must receive an MYSA Voluntary Drop form, or in cases where a club transfer is approved, an MYSA Interclub Transfer form, before any refund will be given. Those forms can be found on the MYSA website.
NOTE: By registering for an RYSA activity, you agree to the following statement: I, the parent/guardian of the registrant, a minor, agree that the registrant and I will abide by the rules of the RYSA, MYSA and USYSA, its affiliated organizations and sponsors. Recognizing the possibility of physical injury associated with soccer and in consideration for the RYSA accepting the registrant for its soccer programs and activities (the “programs”), I hereby release, discharge and/or otherwise indemnify the RYSA, MYSA, USYSA, its affiliated organizations and sponsors, their employees and associated personnel, including the owners of the fields and facilities utilized for the programs, against any claim by or on behalf of the registrant as result of the registrant’s participation in the programs and/or being transported to or from the same, which transportation I hereby authorize.